Thursday, January 12, 2012

Who Cut the Cheese?

Green Bay Packers, home of the Cheese Heads.  The team with the best record in the NFL.  The favorite to repeat as Super Bowl champs.  Give me a break!  I'm not buying this years Green Bay Packers.  First, any team that lets the Kansas City Chiefs prevent them from having a perfect season doesn't deserve to win a title this year, no offense toward my home team.  Green Bay's defense couldn't stop my nose from running.  Their best defensive player is Aaron Rodgers!


But I have a confession, don't tell Romeo Crennel, I have been having an affair for a couple years now.  With whom you ask? The NY FOOTBALL GIANTS.  Yes, it feels free to finally get that out of my system.  The NY FOOTBALL GIANTS will be this years Super Bowl Champions.   Since I've finally confessed my love for the NY Football Giants, I will now refer to them as US, WE, and OUR!


I'm going to give you the reasons why our team will beat the Packers and anyone else that steps up.  We are the most balanced team in the NFL.  Nobody can stop our defensive line with my guys Osi Umenyiora, Justin Tuck, and Jason Pierre-Paul.  We have arguably a top 5 quarterback with Lil Peyton running the show.  Green Bay cannot stop Ahmad Bradshaw, aka Lightning, and Brandon Jacobs, aka Thunder.  Don't let me get on our receiving core that is arguably the best in the game with Hakeem Nicks, Mario Manningham, and Victor Cruz, aka Mr. Salsa, as my brother would call him.  That is just too much man power for a team that is last in defense. 




Just remember four years ago the Giants played the Green Bay Packers in the playoffs, it resulted in Lil Peyton leading his team over the undefeated New England Patriots to become Super Bowl Champs.  You might say that Green Packers already beat my NY Football Giants once this year 38-35, but just remember that the year they won the Super Bowl, New England also beat them in the regular season.  Take a guess what the score was.  That's right 38-35.  You heard it hear first.  Don't be surprise if this weekend feels like a rerun.







Let me know who you rolling with this weekend.

RESPECT DA GAME, where agreeing with the norm is unacceptable!

Also, check my brother out at http://kcmac38.blogspot.com/.

B.Mac!

2 comments:

  1. Its starting to look as if the Giants aren't underdogs in this one. A lot of people are starting to side your way. I guess you are not the only NY Football Giant fan out there. Good post BMAC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need some more bold predictions...

    ReplyDelete